Hummus is a healthy snack with bold flavors. In just 10 minutes, you can have delicious homemade hummus without the extra preservatives included in most store bought varieties.
- 1 3/4 cup canned organic chickpeas (look for an organic variety such as this without preservatives)
- 1/4 Tahini (also known as sesame paste)
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Smoked Paprika
- Drain, rinse and dry the canned chickpeas
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and combine until it reaches your desired texture
- Finish off your hummus by sprinkling with paprika
Do you have a favorite hummus recipe? Share it in the comments.